Remember, when looking for replacement windows price and value are not the same thing.
Everite Windows replacement windows not only look great but they also feature the latest generation technology and quality components. Our windows are a pleasure to own as they provide security, structural strength, and ease of operation.
Check out and compare the comprehensive list of unrivalled features that put our replacement windows ahead of the competition.
- Virgin UPVC 70mm superior quality re-inforced a-rated Rehau Total 70c 5-chambered profile that has been awarded the prestigious BS7950 (PAS011) kite mark having successfully passed a significant number of ‘break in’ tests
- Fully welded, all outer frames feature mitred and heat welded corners for a complete weatherseal.
- 5 chambered internal frame construction provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency.
- All frames are designed and manufactured with an integral drainage channel.
- Transoms and mullions are V-notched and heat welded to form a weather proof crucifix joint.
- UPVC frames are reinforced with Rehau’s galvanised steel where additional structural strength is needed.
- A-rated Pilkington’s KS (soft coat) low emissivity 28mm double glazed units (with warm edge spacer bars and argon gas filling) reduces the amount of heat energy lost through windows by approximately 90%.
- Full choice of frame colours including brilliant white, and wood effects plus wood effects on white.
- Night vent facility as standard on all outward opening windows.
- Internally glazed (with scribe beading) so that glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders.
- Locking handles as standard, plus multi-point Yale high security encloser mechanisms.
- Tough, stainless steel coated, friction stay hinge.
- Integral gaskets offer low level sightlines and maximum kerb appeal.
- 90 degree opening hinge, where fitted, offers special egress or fire escape facility.
- Easy-clean facility available on side opening windows.
- Trickle ventilation option available.
And that’s just the product, look at what else we offer as standard
- We are a company that manufacture from our state of the art factory in Hoylake (Wirral) and employ all of our own highly skilled installation teams who work carefully and considerately (making good inside and out and removing all debris from site) ensuring you have a seamless experience
- A comprehensive 10 year guarantee insurance backed for 10 years through the Double Glazing and Conservatory Ombudsman Scheme (DGCOS) giving you unbeatable peace of mind that the products you buy from us are fully guaranteed and insured
- FENSA certificate where applicable and products that are endorsed by the Government’s Trustmark scheme, Rehau’s Authorised Partner scheme and CHAS (Constructors Health and Safety) for that bit of added protection
- Confidence that you are buying from a Wirral Trading Standards ‘5-times’ award winning local firm and one that has met and exceeding strict entry guidelines in to the Trading Standards approval scheme, the DGCOS, the Rehau Authorised Partner scheme, the Government Trustmark scheme and CHAS
- And finally…no silly sales techniques, unrealistic percentage discounts or pressure to buy from us – just exceptional service and quality at competitive factory prices all year round.